1. Registration of company
In our offer you will find a professional help in the registration of the LTD company (Polish name: spółka z o.o. – z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością) for foreigners.
– consultancy on the selection of PKD, the amount of capital and many others,
– completing and submitting all the documents to the appropriate authorities.
Our customer receives:
– business agreement,
– acknowledgment of conferment number NIP, KRS, REGON, VAT, VAT-EU.
2. Rady made company LTD for sale
– companies are registered with the register of entrepreneurs – The National Court Register,
– companies are registered with the register of subjects of the national economy (REGON),
– companies, which have a bookkeeping by the accounting office, so that they are setting all declarations,
– companies are registered with the revenue office as tax payers (NIP), payers of the VAT and VAT-UE,
– companies, which have pure history, there are have no liabilities,
– companies, which haven’t reached the income yet (i.e. They haven’t caused the sale),
– Companies, which have the determined minimal share capital taking out PLN 5000. There is a possibility to increase the capital on the day of purchasing,
– Companies, which have the determined PKD codes in the agreement
3. Accounting services
We know how complicated accounting is, especially for inexperienced company owners. For this reason we provide accounting services for bigger and smaller companies registered in Poland.
Our offering includes:
– keeping financial records,
– preparation of financial statements,
– preparation and submission of monthly and annual tax returns,
– advising on taxation matters,
– virtual office for comprehensive customer service,
– assistance in registration of company,
– new companies for sale.
Our team includes specialists in the areas of Polish tax law and accountancy.
4. The Virtual office service
– service of the incoming mail (announcing + scanning),
– operation of the individual stationary number and the fax for the company,
– sending the registration address for business premises,
– sending the incoming mail back to the indicated address.